? SIZE CHART ?
PLEASE check this size chart before you order - these are the manufacturer chest measurements so they may vary slightly.
+ XS - 34" chest size
+ S - 36" chest size
+ M - 40" chest size
+ L - 44" chest size
+ XL - 48" chest size
+ 2XL - 52" chest size
+ 3XL - 56" chest size
+ 4XL - 60" chest size
+ 5XL - 62" chest size
There's also a version of the size chart in the images on this listing if you'd prefer to look at that - just make sure you check sizing before you order. :)
I make sure to scale the designs on larger sizes so you don't have a ridiculously teeny weeny design on a large tee. :)
If you're not sure what size to get just give me a message and I'll be happy to help!
? DETAILS ?
- These hoodies are a simple stylish cut with twin needle detailing from AWD with a WRAP certified production line! This means that they are "worldwide responsible accredited production" - responsibly and ethically manufactured!
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester - and the inside is brushed (so you know it's super soft making you never want to wash it because it's so soft haha).
- Double fabric hood with metal eyelets on the cord holes (so no losing your hoodie strings inside the hood!)
- Kangaroo style pouch pocket (a big one!); ribbed hem and ribbed cuffs.
- The design - of course - is applied myself with my own two hands with the aid of a heat press. The designs are made from high quality heat transfer vinyl (this is cut on a cutting machine and then I weed out all the bits that don't want to be transferred to the t-shirt!)
? CARE INSTRUCTIONS ?
Pretty simple - just wash them on 30 degrees C or lower (a cold wash would be fine too) and to prolong the life of your hoodie, turn it inside out before washing.
You can tumble dry these hoodies on low heat but personally I wouldn't recommend it because it may shorten the life of the heat transfer vinyl.
Don't fret though, I send a little care instruction sheet out with every order. If you lose yours, just ping me a message and I'll send you a digital copy of the care instructions but generally it's as above!
? FAQ ?
~ Why are your clothes more expensive than others?
The blank items I use are expensive because they're high quality and I also have to pay myself a living wage because I make every item of clothing myself, to order. I also refuse to charge extra for larger sizes, that's shitty.
~But why should I pay the same if I'm getting a smaller size?
To be honest the costs actually even out. The larger blank tees are more expensive to buy but the vinyl for the smaller tees is a pain in the butt to weed (prepare to press) so takes WAY longer, and I have to pay myself for that time.
But if you have an issue with me charging the same price across all sizes then you're more than welcome to shop elsewhere. ;)
~ How are your clothes made?
I make all my clothes myself (from a printing and design perspective, I don't actually *make* the t-shirts/hoodies/bags/caps themselves, obviously. I'm not that good).
No factory jobs here. I design them myself, weed the vinyl, line up the design, press the tee/bag/hoodie/cap and make sure it's the highest quality I can possibly give you.